www.iWantFuel.co.za has come a long way and took 4 years to design, develop and program.
The basic principle of iWantFuel is not far from a de-centralized supply portal.
For decades consumers simply found a supplier and stuck with them oblivious of the fact, that there might be alternative options available until the traditional sales representative paid them a visit. The face of business has changed, the role of the traditional sales representative has shifted, they are no longer the main source of new business, they are now the main source of trying to attain business.
With technology evolving at a pace very few companies can keep up with, the world of commodity trading has become ruthless and merciless. Hence the importance of being in control, which is vital in this day and age we are living in.
This was our vision and as a result, iWantFuel was born in 2014.
iWantfuel.co.za was designed to change the way companies purchase fuel and lubricants. The system's sole purpose is to give bargaining power back to the consumer and selling power to the supplier while eliminating risks of non-payment and non-delivery.
We joined forces with TradeSafe early 2019 to provide our users with an extremely secure escrow system. This ensures that all funds are safe and that all parties involved are protected at all times.
For years the petroleum industry has been giving discounts based on the following factors.
- Payment terms
- Customer location
There are also three supply chains available for fuel being sold on a commercial level.
- Major Fuel Companies
- Fuel Distributors
- Filling Stations
We just introduced the fourth, iWantFuel.co.za !
Benefits to the Customer
- Guaranteed Fuel Supply, they don't just have one or two suppliers but all of them.
- The power to get the best prices every time they order thereby changing the industry standard whereby prices were usually set per client. Now, every time you order you buy at the best possible price.
- An extremely easy system to use and it will keep records of all your fuel orders.
- The industry norm also shifted as suppliers must compete with price to get your business irrespective of the quantity ordered; the supplier will not see the purchaser’s ordering cycle.
- Delivery is guaranteed as iWantFuel will only pay the supplier on confirmation of delivery.
- No Over/Under scenarios (differences between order and delivery is refunded to the purchaser)
- No subscription or membership fees
Benefits to the supplier
- iWantFuel will send unlimited quote requests to suppliers at no cost…365/24/7
- Suppliers can specify in which areas they can deliver and will only receive quote requests within those regions.
- Suppliers can quote as many times as they wish at no cost
- Suppliers can use the system to help achieve and attain their allocations
- Suppliers are guaranteed payment as iWantFuel and TradeSafe will never instruct that delivery takes place before funds are cleared.
- No subscription or membership fees.
- Suppliers have a country wide marketing footprint - completely free of charge!
- Eliminates the time and effort to convince potential clients to trust you enough to make an upfront payment before delivery.
- Get new business without paying representatives to visit potential new clients.
Now the purchaser can get the best possible fuel prices from suppliers and both parties have 100% peace of mind that the transaction is secure.
The best possible price for bulk fuel in the safest way!
TradeSafe Escrow is an independent licensed and insured escrow and paymaster services provider. The company safeguards the buyer’s funds in trust and only releases the funds to the seller once the seller delivers what was contracted and the buyer is happy with the goods received.
TradeSafe partnered with iWantFuel.co.za to provide peace of mind to parties transacting in South Africa’s Oil & Gas industry.
If the buyer does not have the funds, the transaction does not start. If the seller does not deliver, the buyer is refunded in full. TradeSafe only releases the funds to the seller upon the buyer’s acceptance of the Delivery Note (DN) or Bill of
TradeSafe ensures every transaction is safe, secure and successful!
No TradeSafe escrow fees are charged to the client or the supplier as the escrow fees are borne by iWantFuel.
TradeSafe is an authorised Third Party Payment Provider (TPPP) with the Payment Association of South Africa (PASA) with license no. SP001191 in terms of South African Reserve Bank Directive 1 of 2007
The funds held in escrow are insured by ITOO, a division of Hollard. TradeSafe Escrow holds Crime and Civil Liability cover, including fidelity and professional indemnity protection, as underwritten by ITOO